Subscribe to our newsletter
- order new products in a pre-sale
- discount codes
- free shipping and much more
- Avoid direct contact of the jewelry with water and other liquids.
- Avoid direct contact of the jewelry with perfume or other cosmetic products.
- Avoid direct contact with hard materials that could scratch or otherwise damage the jewelry.
- Clean jewelry only with a dry cotton cloth.
- Jewelry can oxidize when in contact with human sweat.
- Remove jewelry before physical activity or before going to sleep
- After wearing, store the jewelry in the gift box or the pouch that comes with it to prevent scratching in your jewelry box.